Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Greetings!

I’m Corey another one of Mike’s PIC. I’m the one in the crew who brings all the charisma and just generally knows way more about good music than the other two.

I’m a middle school teacher in NYC and my only real passions are shaping young minds and music.

I’ll be sharing my tastes with all of you readers and hopefully you will enjoy what I provide. And if you don’t, sorry, I guess.

This was one of my summer jams last year and the beautiful weather yesterday brought it back to memory. It’s a really laid back and fun song from a great swedish band.

It also says a lot about who I am as a person and what I believe: Don’t believe in capatalism, believe in rock n’ roll!!

The Radio Dept. - Heaven's on Fire (Mediafire Download)

No comments:

Post a Comment